What onearth is wrong with the site?

Comments and suggestions about VideoPoker.com
DaBurglar
Video Poker Master

What onearth is wrong with the site?

Post by DaBurglar »

Has anyone experienced an incredibly SHRINKING vp.com  page?     Everything now appears super TINY in my browser for this site  EXCEPT this forum, which is still NORMAL size.....anyone out there have a clue what I am now all of a sudden experiencing>???

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

Try pressing Ctrl+0 (control zero) on your keyboard to reset the browser zoom.

DaBurglar
Video Poker Master

Post by DaBurglar »

Try pressing Ctrl+0 (control zero) on your keyboard to reset the browser zoom.

Almost spot on webman.......the problem was a small sharp piece of plastic jammed betwixt the "0" key and the minus sign/underscore key right next to it, causing the zero key to actually be partially depressed......somehow when I returned from my last trip when I first signed on I must have inadvertently depressed the CTRL key while the "0" key was depressed enough to do this.......don't ask me where this little piece of plastic came from, it looks like something off one of those cheap McDonalds happy meal toys from the 80s that were eventually discontinued because some kids were not satisfied with their hamburgers and decided to eat the plastic, thus choking, etc.Anyway Thanks......send me a bill, or better yet let me buy you a Burger when I am in Vegas next!

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

`That was my next guess.

DaBurglar
Video Poker Master

Post by DaBurglar »

`That was my next guess.

Which part, the Hamburger/Happy meal-inspired  litigation frenzy against McDonalds, or the part about the debris getting into my keyboard betwixt  the "0"  &  the  "_ /-"  keys ????    Either way, your problem solving ability using intuition is impressive and if and when i ever form a new company I am hiring you ........If I do, please say yes (to the offer of employment that is, not to ME in general;   Unlike Donald Trump I am not looking for a few "Yes Men".....).   Couldn't have you changing your name from "Webman"  to  "Yesman"        I'm a lot of fun to work for/with......trust moi.......Edited to add:   Have you ever encountered anyone who utilizes the word   "BETWIXT"   with the skill and deftness that I do?      I just enjoy the word's "crunchy" sounding texture, as it almost reminds me of the candybar "Twix"......