chat

Comments and suggestions about VideoPoker.com
doris13
Video Poker Master

chat

Post by doris13 »

why is the same chat that was up 2 hours ago still showing on chat now?

Come Back Kid
Video Poker Master

Post by Come Back Kid »

Hey Doris...Its like the never ending chat now. It doesn't refresh, and you can't lose it (or get rid of it) when you switch games...Even if you wanted to. One night I left and said goodnight to everyone and the next morning it was still there LOL...It almost would be helpful to have a timeline or something, just so you don't respond to something that was written hours ago. Anyhow, that's the new format for chat...

Galeygoo
VP Veteran

Post by Galeygoo »

I'd love to see a chat refresh as well.  Not only to discontinue old conversations; but also have the opportunity to erase certain conversations.  Some are just not enjoyable to read and I don't just want to "x" out of chat some of the time.

Come Back Kid
Video Poker Master

Post by Come Back Kid »

I agree Goo, would just like the option to refresh if I want to...

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

Clearing out the chat is a good idea. Perhaps we can add that under the chat options.

The chat preview is there so that you don't miss out on anything while switching games or when joining in, but if nobody says anything for a while it does get stagnant.

Come Back Kid
Video Poker Master

Post by Come Back Kid »

That would be a great option Webman! It is nice that you don't miss out on something when you switch games though, and that is also a nice feature, thanks....

doris13
Video Poker Master

Post by doris13 »

thanks webman

Come Back Kid
Video Poker Master

Post by Come Back Kid »

I wonder if there's a way to have the x clear it, instead of having to add a new option. Then you could x out and hit enable chat and its gone...Would that be easier?

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

Love that idea, CBK.

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

That's been added. Click the chat X to hide chat, then reopen and the previous chat will be cleared.