Offerings for next Weekly Contest votes

Comments and suggestions about VideoPoker.com
Galeygoo
VP Veteran

Offerings for next Weekly Contest votes

Post by Galeygoo »

I'm starting to feel like Bill Murray...."Groundhog Day"  The choices offered weekly seem to be the same games over and over.  To me, at least; it seems to be getting stale.I'd love to see some new choices available in the mixes and I'm not AGAIN asking for games that will not be able to be in the mix at all.  I'm simply asking for a fresh set of choices that would be fun to vote on for a change...just sayin

Come Back Kid
Video Poker Master

Post by Come Back Kid »

I agree with you Goo. I'd also like to see some of the games sped up some. Last week the draw on Split card took to long...Same with a few other games, including Power Keno. I tend not to play these games as much...Just a suggestion.

doris13
Video Poker Master

Post by doris13 »

i agree too galey.just look at next week's choices.3 versions of wheel poker,really?i hardly play contests anymore because it's the same games over and over.

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

Ingrates. Instead of playing daily contests why don't you volunteer at a soup kitchen or volunteer to clean cages at a local animal shelter or volunteer to model for those pedestrian Xing signs or volunteer to rake leaves at an elderly person's home or volunteer to just volunteer.

Come Back Kid
Video Poker Master

Post by Come Back Kid »

Wow...Making suggestions isn't being ungrateful, its what forum is about...

Galeygoo
VP Veteran

Post by Galeygoo »

That's Ted being Ted, Kid.  It's a line from "Groundhog Day" and put very humorously in context, er....contest  lolol