Jerky action

Comments and suggestions about VideoPoker.com
Chicagoan

Jerky action

Post by Chicagoan »

Am I the only one having problems with jerky action? In other words, as the cards are dealt there are jerky pauses and hesitations. It is very distracting! This started today. (I am Gold, so there are no ads --- it is not slow loading ads.)

Onenickelmiracl

Post by Onenickelmiracl »

It has not been a quick day. I also had instances of certain cards being blurry anywhere from the bottom half to the bottom 80%. Recently things have been faster. I am also gold until September when I get rid of it.

olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Post by olds442jetaway »

I have a regular non gold membership, but I hardly ever play here anymore because of what you describe and worse getting messages like connecting to server etc. I don't mind the ads, but when they affect my practice game or contest, I just won't play at all here. I use wolf vp most of the time for practice. Some games have the problem worse than others. It has been getting worse as the ads are more animated and complicated than in the old days. Unfortunately, for the advertisers, when their ads affect my playing, I don't see their spiel at all and limit my use on the site here to the forum.

Chicagoan

Post by Chicagoan »

Happening again today! Very annoying!

Chicagoan

Post by Chicagoan »

I'm giving up for the day. Impossible to play. I'm Gold, I don't understand why this can't be fixed!

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

I didn't receive any other reports of this, and server levels all look normal. Did anyone else experience this yesterday? 

onemoretry
Video Poker Master

Post by onemoretry »

I haven't played a whole lot on this site through July and August. When I have played, including yesterday, it's played pretty well, a little slow at times, but no freeze ups.

wildman49
Video Poker Master

Post by wildman49 »

I haven't played a whole lot on this site through July and August. When I have played, including yesterday, it's played pretty well, a little slow at times, but no freeze ups.Same here, have taken my play to another site, its impossible to get any play here without freezing up.

onemoretry
Video Poker Master

Post by onemoretry »

My play quality after my post yesterday deteriorated considerably. While it never completely froze up, it became, at times, painfully blocky and slow.

Chicagoan

Post by Chicagoan »

Webman, rather than tell us it isn't happening, suggest what we can do.