You have been selected to download a free app

Comments and suggestions about VideoPoker.com
pokerforme

You have been selected to download a free app

Post by pokerforme »

This is what came over my iPad in the middle of contest play. This is totally inappropriate in this day and age to have downloaders taking over your device. If you didn't know better you could be in real trouble with your private information. Obviously I would provide information when I could but did not want the app they randomly chose to give me anyway let alone it was pushed on me. Cant this site do a better job for security reasons?????? Yeah I know---let us know who it was so we can fix it? That's total garbage, they could easily now have my private information. Selling ad revenue should not in danger users here.

When I tried to back out of it I just got further down the worm hole, not acceptable

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

Thanks for reporting it. We will pass this along to our ad providers so it can be removed. We have real-time scanning for such things, but it has obviously not been as effectively lately as we would like. We are looking at other solutions as well.

pokerforme

Post by pokerforme »

Thanks webman. It took me to a window over the top of the game, only way out was to close the window out and start over.

vp_nutz
Forum Newbie

Post by vp_nutz »

Same problem here - been going on for 2-3 weeks.

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

vp_nutz, thanks for reporting it. let me know if it happens again.