malicious redirect

Comments and suggestions about VideoPoker.com
Webman
Video Poker Master

Re: malicious redirect

Post by Webman »

xfile, that most likely was coming from an advertiser. I've switched you to a different ad provider. Please let me know if you experience this any further.

boobert
Forum Rookie

Post by boobert »

I also keep getting the fake urgent chrome update message. Only happens here. play one session of 100 hands in the monthly , and the games usually locks up 3 ore more times when the ads are black

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

Boobert, let me know if things improve for you tomorrow.

boobert
Forum Rookie

Post by boobert »

I played my 500 hands and it has improved. no fake chrome update, a couple of slow spots but didn't get thrown off like before, thanks.

Minn. Fatz
VP Veteran

Post by Minn. Fatz »

I think Mr. Trump has the right to play here just as much as any of us do. To not allow Mr. Trump the happiness of partaking in this marvelous site would be nothing short of discrimination.

He is your only hope for winning bigly at Video Poker, his Video Poker wins are so fantastic you will get tired of winning. Only his boyfriend Vladimir Putin wins more greatly at Video Poker.

Galeygoo
VP Veteran

Post by Galeygoo »

[QUOTE=Tedlark]   I think Mr. Trump has the right to play here just as much as any of us do. To not allow Mr. Trump the happiness of partaking in this marvelous site would be nothing short of discrimination.

He is your only hope for winning bigly at Video Poker, his Video Poker wins are so fantastic you will get tired of winning. Only his boyfriend Vladimir Putin wins more greatly at Video Poker.

[/QUOTE]

Galeygoo
VP Veteran

Post by Galeygoo »

....a true personification of the current topic of "malicious redirect"

Harold Bush
Forum Newbie

Post by Harold Bush »

I have had the redirect for the past 6 months on this site. I have used Firefox and chrome both and get the redirect. The ad server you are allowing to be used should be rejected by Videopoker.com as a malicious service provider. Just saying

Thank you

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

Harold, I've switched your ad provider. Let me know if you experience this further.

kat
Forum Newbie

Post by kat »

About a half hour ago I got the fake urgent chrome update redirect. Not worth playing here if it's going to risk my computer.