ADS, ADS AND MORE ADS.

Comments and suggestions about VideoPoker.com
1laughing
Forum Rookie

ADS, ADS AND MORE ADS.

Post by 1laughing »

Today it took from the start of Judge Judy into the second 30 minute show to play 1 100 hand tournament.
For 2 weeks VP ran so good. Really enjoyed.
Then again last week all hell broke loose. Could not complete a game without major stoppage. Start a game. Quit. Restart game. Quit. Come back and maybe finish that game. In 6 days I have finished 5 games.
Problem---ADS. Ads running--will not work. No ads.--will not work. There is a serious problems with Ads.
Other places that I play have Ads and more ads, but they do not effect the game. Why only on this site?

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

1laughing, I will switch your ad provider. Please let me know if things improve.

1laughing
Forum Rookie

Post by 1laughing »

Hi, Played 2 100 hand tournaments. First 43 hands went great. Then Ads flicked and the game froze up. After 3-4 minutes I closed out game. Reopened. Finished game with no problem.
Second game had no problems. Game functioned as it should.
Thanks for the change.

1laughing
Forum Rookie

Post by 1laughing »

Have played over 1000+ hands since you changed the Ads. NOT ONE PROBLEM. Thanks.

onemoretry
Video Poker Master

Post by onemoretry »

An ad that played a couple of times today was not really a problem, but I do find it a bit puzzling that it was on at all.

It was in a language that I did not recognize. I was curious, and looked up the website associated with it (www.kontact.az), and determined the country of origin to be Azerbaijan.

Why that particular ad in that foreign language would be presented to me is a complete mystery. Whatever someone paid for it was a complete waste of their money!

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

Well, they got something out of it when you shared their address :)

But yes, a lot of ads puzzle me. You would think they would target those particular ads regionally.

onemoretry
Video Poker Master

Post by onemoretry »

Almost unbelievable! I'm trying to play a session of the weekly game. It's taken me half an hour to complete 65 deals.

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

Onemoretry, I'm switching your ad provider. Please let me know if it helps.

onemoretry
Video Poker Master

Post by onemoretry »

Today, it was better. Not great, but better.

The pauses during the monthly game, while still there, were much shorter. The 100 hand sessions were taking about 6 minutes.

I think the Magic Card weekly game must be inherently much slower. Even without prolonged pauses, it still took 15 or 16 minutes to complete a 100 deal session.

gmoore6988
Forum Newbie

Post by gmoore6988 »

the lyft ad lasts 5 minutes and 30 seconds. is that necessary?