Adminstration due credit

Comments and suggestions about VideoPoker.com
1laughing
Forum Rookie

Adminstration due credit

Post by 1laughing »

Credit where credit is due.   For months I played very few games because this site ran so slow. I registered my feeling in a post. Adm. said they would make some changes.
For the last 3 days it once again FUN to play on Video Poker.com. Just like the old days. Over 3,000 hands and not 1 slow down or freeze.
Ads appear during game loading (yes I watch them). Game starts and ALL ads go away.
I have played over 1,000,000 hand and it is fun again. Thanks. Keep up the good work.

onemoretry
Video Poker Master

Post by onemoretry »

I wish I could second that - but I can't. Games continue to stutter, pause, totally freeze up, etc.

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

1laughing, glad it's working out for you.

OMT, not sure why your problems are so persistent. I'm going to try changing your ad provider again. Please let me know if it helps.

onemoretry
Video Poker Master

Post by onemoretry »

To be fair, it's not consistently really bad, particularly on our laptop, but there are definitely some difficult spells.

Last night, for example, my wife gave up after multiple freeze-ups. Yet, for me this morning, on the laptop, a couple of hundred hands of the monthly contest went relatively smoothly.

We have two computers, a desktop with Windows 10 and IE 11, and a MacAir laptop. The desktop is consistently a poorer choice to try to play on than the laptop. I cannot recall any recent session on the desktop that did not have multiple hangups of some sort.

Ambassador E
Forum Regular

Post by Ambassador E »

i have a desk top thats windows 7.and a laptop thats windows 8.1.and ive rareley had trouble with either of them