...still enjoy them...

Comments and suggestions about VideoPoker.com
Galeygoo
VP Veteran

...still enjoy them...

Post by Galeygoo »

I STILL love the Halloween Audio you've brought back to the Weekly Contest...Thank You!!!

feline57

Post by feline57 »

Same here!

Come Back Kid
Video Poker Master

Post by Come Back Kid »

I agree Gale. I think Webman is a pretty good sport! :)
I also just noticed that you can view top 100 on the monthly. What a great idea! Thank you...

DaBurglar
Video Poker Master

Post by DaBurglar »

Anyone care to know the TRUE origins and original (and for many people still current) intent/purpose of "Halloween"????

Eduardo
Video Poker Master

Post by Eduardo »

If they do, they can google it. Just enjoy the contest instead of taking us sideways with another rant. Please?

DaBurglar
Video Poker Master

Post by DaBurglar »

You must be pretty thinned skinned eduardo if you allow someone like ME to really get to you THAT much.

Please provide your email address so I can forward to you DRAFTS of all my future posts so you can peruse them for approval before I post them...I'll see if webman can spring for some sort of perk as a subcontracted "Content editor / censor" for the website.

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

New2vp
Video Poker Master

Post by New2vp »

No, I don't think that is the answer. Perhaps it is not surprising that his purpose was a little confusing and unrecognizable to some. My guess is simply that Eduardo has a normal amount of empathy and concern for other forum members.

Since Halloween is now over, maybe we can google and celebrate National Doughnut Day, National Love Your Red Hair Day, Color the World Orange Day, or Job Action Day. If you don't read this until tomorrow, please be sure to celebrate National Nachos Day and please have a Happy Saxophone Day!

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

And election day too. Well, for some it is.

New2vp
Video Poker Master

Post by New2vp »

:o Ted, I was trying to stay away from politics! :)