firefox problems

If you are having problems with a game on this Web site, post here.
boobert
Forum Rookie

firefox problems

Post by boobert »

I don't know whats going on, but nothing works here with firefox today. It took me several tries to post this. No ad blocker on, cleared cache and cookies, contests don't work. It's only here.

boobert
Forum Rookie

Post by boobert »

Edge ain't much better!

hotsaucesue
Forum Rookie

Post by hotsaucesue »

Chrome doesn't work either. Two days now, I haven't been able to play.

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

Can you describe what isn’t working? Games not loading? Problem accessing the entire site?

boobert
Forum Rookie

Post by boobert »

I had 5 ads running at the same time. top, both sides, a infonet one that pops up on the bottom and a video popup on the bottom right. It crashed firefox every time earlier. The entire site stopped working and firefox crashed, even the ads stopped. I suspect it was those last two ads. Maybe you changed my ads. It is working better for now.

hotsaucesue
Forum Rookie

Post by hotsaucesue »

Using Chrome, I can log in. When the screen comes on it is black. No ads appear. At the bottom a pop up appears with infolinks on the left and a circle with a ? and a circle with an X on the right side but everything else is white. I can read the forums, but cannot play any games.

hotsaucesue
Forum Rookie

Post by hotsaucesue »

I am using Chrome and can not play any contest. The screen comes on black like it will load the Ad but the Ad never loads, therefore the games do not load. What is infolinks? That shows up as a blank white pop up at the bottom of the screen.

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

You should not see infolinks ads on contests or gameplay pages. Can you please email a photo/screenshot of what you are seeing when games do not load? Send to forum@videopoker.com if you could please.