Game won't load.

If you are having problems with a game on this Web site, post here.
OTABILL
Video Poker Master

Game won't load.

Post by OTABILL »

When I click on the play icon, the ad loads. The screen then freezes with an ad to upgrade my membership. On top of the screen it says" We play ads to keep Basic membership free. Please watch this ad from our sponsor while your game loads." However, the game never loads. This is the weekly dream card.

onemoretry
Video Poker Master

Post by onemoretry »

I've had that happen too, at times. I found, by trial and error, that if you click on the "upgrade your membership" thing, and then go back, the game will then load.

OTABILL
Video Poker Master

Post by OTABILL »

Thanks OMT

OTABILL
Video Poker Master

Post by OTABILL »

onemoretry wrote:
Sat Dec 28, 2019 6:43 am
I've had that happen too, at times. I found, by trial and error, that if you click on the "upgrade your membership" thing, and then go back, the game will then load.
When I went back the next day there was a different ad and the game loaded ok. Tonight back to the same problem of the game not loading, Followed your advice to no avail. Can't get the game to load. I just hope I don't run into this issue during the forthcoming Tournament of Champions.

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

Is it the same as causing problems each time? If you wait 40 seconds or so, the ad should close whether it plays or not.

OTABILL
Video Poker Master

Post by OTABILL »

It doesn't happen all the time or with other ads. Only with the upgrade ad. A few times I left it open for considerably longer than 45 seconds. This happens on ny desktop.