Malicious redirect playing monthly game king contest

If you are having problems with a game on this Web site, post here.
jaywass1
Forum Rookie

Malicious redirect playing monthly game king contest

Post by jaywass1 »

Webman,

While playing the monthly game king contest i keep getting redirected to a malicious site driverfixersoftware.com. Can you change my ad package so this does not keep happening? Thank you.

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

Those should be scanned and blocked. Please let me know if it's better now.

jaywass1
Forum Rookie

Post by jaywass1 »

Thanks for your help Webman. Everything working good now.

vp1212
Forum Newbie

Post by vp1212 »

jaywass1 wrote:
Sat Aug 15, 2020 7:53 am
Webman,

While playing the monthly game king contest i keep getting redirected to a malicious site driverfixersoftware.com. Can you change my ad package so this does not keep happening? Thank you.
I am having the same problem

vp1212
Forum Newbie

Post by vp1212 »

Webman
I am having the same problem of being redirected to a malicious site. Can you change my ad package so this does not keep happening

FAA
Video Poker Master

Post by FAA »

My Instagram was almost hacked today. Please help!!!

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

FAA wrote:
Sun Aug 16, 2020 3:38 pm
Move to a cave in New Mexico and cut off all contact with the outside world.

Antebellum Reb
Forum Regular

Post by Antebellum Reb »

Tedlark wrote:
Sun Aug 16, 2020 4:25 pm
FAA wrote:
Sun Aug 16, 2020 3:38 pm
Move to a cave in New Mexico and cut off all contact with the outside world.
haha that's pretty good poster tedlark.

poster faa, what makes you think the hack instagram has anything to do with this website, vp.com? my niece's boyfriend is a computer security administrator for a large well known gaming company, and he says most americans have no clue how often and how extensive the hack attacks and cyber threats the usa faces everyday truly are. its a huge business albeit criminal. russia ukraine & eastern europe, china, india, africa, and numerous other locations are where people operate 24/7 doing nothing except hacking and looking for vulnerable inlets to american systems and data. its the wild wild cyber world.

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

A R, you are spot on with your response. My first guess was that the instragram attack on FAA had absolutely nothing to do with this website and he was just posting here. He also posted this same info in a different forum thread as well.

Cyber attackers have gotten very good at disguising the attack and to the untrained eye the intended target of the attack may think it is an authentic email or inquiry. In order to authenticate the email an inside search can be made by someone with an IT background to determine the true source of the email. Hundreds of millions of these attacks are made daily.