Ads loading make playing almost impossible

If you are having problems with a game on this Web site, post here.
olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Ads loading make playing almost impossible

Post by olds442jetaway »

I just noticed this fairly recently. I don’t mind the ads, but they are constantly trying to load and make playing a classic single line game almost impossible. I am trying to play on my Iphone.

FAA
Video Poker Master

Post by FAA »

Phone VP seems like a terrible option in the first place. PC or bust.

uhappy4me
Forum Newbie

Post by uhappy4me »

Ads are making it impossible to play games, including the 7 star. One of the worst is ebay motors. Very frustrating.

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

I've just now blocked about 15 ads from ebay motors. Let me know what others you encounter that cause problems.

uhappy4me
Forum Newbie

Post by uhappy4me »

That helped a lot. Thank you!

Aces and Eights

Post by Aces and Eights »

I am now paying to play by virtue of the ads being displayed on the screen margins. However I am unable to play fluidly secondary to the Resource Robbing nature of them causing significant stuttering stalls. My expectations would be that they should NOT inhibit play!
:ouch: :? :x

Aces and Eights

Web Man:
I am now paying to play by virtue of the ads being displayed on the screen margins. However I am unable to play fluidly secondary to the Resource Robbing nature of them causing significant stuttering stalls. My expectations would be that they should NOT inhibit play!

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

Aces and Eights,
I'm not clear on what you are experiencing. If you are now paying, there should be no ads on the screen at all so something else must be causing the stuttering.

It's usually true that the overall experience is better without ads, but you should still be able to play even with ads so if you have not upgraded and still have ads, let us know if you experience a particular ad that is causing problems and we will attempt to remove it.

Also be sure to close all other browser tabs and windows while playing and make sure you don't have any other programs running that might be using resources.

If you have done all that and games begin to slow down over time because ads are taking up resources, you may need to restart your browser in order to free up some memory and continue playing normally.

Aces and Eights

I "pay" to play as a consumer by "virtue" of (watching) the ads - not currency.
However I should be able to play without the stuttering stalls - they make it almost impossible!
I always play without any other Programs running, Browsers/tabs open, and often run the "C-Cleaner" to clear all cookies/caches, ...etc.
I play on a Laptop w/ a dual core CPU and 4 G RAM through 100 G speed Internet.
But they take over the flow of the Game!

Aces and Eights

WEBMAN:
I "pay" to play as a consumer by "virtue" of (watching) the ads - not currency.
However I should be able to play without the stuttering stalls - they make it almost impossible!
I always play without any other Programs running, Browsers/tabs open, and often run the "C-Cleaner" to clear all cookies/caches, ...etc.
I play on a Laptop w/ a dual core CPU and 4 G RAM through 100 G speed Internet.
But they take over the flow of the Game!