No sound and other issues...

If you are having problems with a game on this Web site, post here.
BoosDad
Forum Newbie

No sound and other issues...

Post by BoosDad »

Suddenly starting today, none of the games have sound. I haven't changed any settings, it's not my computer as everything else with sound, works (You Tube etc). The speaker icon at the bottom of the games is "on". Also starting today, UX Bonus Streak loads correctly but the minute I hit the "Max Bet" button, ONE card is dealt and then the game locks up. All other games seem to be working correctly (except the sound).

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

Yuck. Have you tried restarting your computer?

BoosDad
Forum Newbie

Post by BoosDad »

Yes, several times. The site works fine on my iPad so I'm leaning toward something going on with the latest OS update from Apple since it auto DL'd last night.

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

That's a good guess for sure. Are you playing in Safari? Do you have another browser you could try such as Google Chrome?

Also, can you let me know what version of Safari you have on the Mac currently? Version number should look something like Safari 14.1.12 and is usually found in the menu as: Safari -> About

BoosDad
Forum Newbie

Post by BoosDad »

Ok, I DL'd the "update to the update" and it's all fixed now. Not sure what happened but thank you for the response Webman

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

Glad to hear it.