FREEZING AND CRASHING

If you are having problems with a game on this Web site, post here.
MasterLurker
Forum Newbie

Re: FREEZING AND CRASHING

Post by MasterLurker »

I only play the regular Keno and my pc has probably crashed on here between 15-20 times within the past 5 days it's been a frustrating experience so I'm just not sure why if it's something with this site or my pc.

jhutch
Forum Newbie

Post by jhutch »

Webman wrote:
Wed Jan 26, 2022 2:37 pm
It appears the latest update to both iOS and the Apple OS has resolved the problem.

Everyone is encouraged to update to version 15.3 if you have not already (or Monterey 12.2 on an Apple computer).
Webman wrote:
Tue Jan 11, 2022 11:57 am
Thank you for the details. Let me know once again if you see any crashes after my previous post (some changes were made immediately before it).

These crashes began with the iOS 15 or 15.1 update and we are still hopeful that they will be resolved in a future update from Apple, but in the meantime we are working diligently to root our the cause and see if we can find a workaround to prevent it from happening. As you sad, so far there is no apparent pattern and unfortunately absolutely no error information to help determine the cause. We'll keep working on it and any additional info is always appreciated.
glad to find this information. I’ve been having this problem for quite awhile and it continues today on my iPad. I look forward to a solution.

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

What version of iOS do you have on your ipad jhutch?

cattlovrr
Forum Rookie

Post by cattlovrr »

I'm also experiencing crashing of various types (game freezing, game failing to load tokens won after a hand and then crashing, crashing and going back to the screen telling me to continue a game already in progress, etc.). I regularly empty my cache, but this has no impact on stopping the crashes.

I did the update on my less-than-a-year-old Mac, which is Monterey Version 12.2 and Safari to 15.3. The crashes occur with the same frequency as before the update, and seemingly on all games (daily, weekly and monthly).

Thanks for trying to resolve this, Webman.

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

Webman wrote:
Sun Jan 16, 2022 6:03 pm
For those on a Mac, to try this you must first enable the Developer menu in Safari (enable the option in Safari preferences, under 'Advanced'), then uncheck Develop > Experimental Features > GPU Process: Canvas Rendering.
Please try these steps if on a mac and let me know if it helps.