Quick Quads Bug

If you are having problems with a game on this Web site, post here.
tmgreg
Forum Newbie

Quick Quads Bug

Post by tmgreg »

I saw a previous post about this same error with no resolution...it has
happened to me 3 times over the course of the contest so far.

When I am dealt a quick quads on the deal such as 99963 and hold all
cards right after you hit draw the quick quads symbols appear and it
shows the win on all three lines but then the program locks up...it
does not begin to count any credits nor allow to continue the round as
the deal button is grayed out.

This is not really fair...any suggestions!?!

Thanks,
GregP.S. Additional info - I am running a PC on windows 2000 using the latest version of firefox web browser.

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

We have not yet been able to duplicate this issue. Do you know if you had the sound turned on within the game, or muted on the interface?

tmgreg
Forum Newbie

Post by tmgreg »

The sound was left on at the default full volume. Also the speed was set to full speed.

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

Did you hear the audible "Quick Quads!" sound when it locked up? Is this only an issue on the deal, or any time a Quick Quads is hit?If you wouldn't mind sharing more information about your system we might be able to diagnose this problem more effectively.You can go to http://www.belarc.com/free_download.html and download the free tool. This will generate a detailed analysis of your system's specifications. If you want to do this, email the results to forum @ videopoker.com and we will see what conflicts there might be. It could be related to any number of things, including your sound card and/or drivers.

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

Test best we can tell is that it may be sound-related, although most systems do not experience this problem. If you know your system experiences this problem, I suggest clicking the sound icon until sound is muted each time you play.We will continue to look into this issue and any other system you can provide will be helpful. In the meantime, this is the only "fix" we can suggest to make sure it does not happen again.