Possible Dream Card problem

If you are having problems with a game on this Web site, post here.
LoriS
Forum Newbie

Possible Dream Card problem

Post by LoriS »

I was playing Dream card 10 play triple double bonus poker.  I was dealt
a 7 of clubs,  and a queen, jack and 10 of hearts and my fifth card was a dream card which ended up being another queen of hearts.  I thought I would end up with four to a royal.  Is this supposed to happen or is it a glitch?  Thanks

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

Glitch. Did it happen today?

New2vp
Video Poker Master

Post by New2vp »

Had the same thing happen to me a while ago, also in hearts.  Then I remembered that I could change the extra Q to a K of hearts.  But with that manipulation and being out of sync, I forgot the most important thing...to hold the 4 cards to the royal.  Ended up tossing all 5 cards and drawing 5 new cards in 10-play.  Grrrr!  Great thing this happened in practice and not with real money. 

LoriS
Forum Newbie

Post by LoriS »

Yes it happened today around noon PST.

LoriS
Forum Newbie

Post by LoriS »

Here is a picture of the hand.
Lori

Lizzy15

Post by Lizzy15 »

I had a similar experience when this game first started. The Dream Card was the same as another card in my dealt hand. So I chose to change it and then thought I would keep it and see if a third like card would appear. When I scrolled back thru the cards to find it, it was no longer available.

LoriS
Forum Newbie

Post by LoriS »

I guess I missed the part where it says you can change your dream card.  Agggg!!!

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

Yes, this is the same bug that was reported earlier, but in a different pay schedule. We should have a fix tomorrow.

LoriS
Forum Newbie

Post by LoriS »

Thanks!