problems with new format

If you are having problems with a game on this Web site, post here.
CHITOWN
Forum Rookie

Re: problems with new format

Post by CHITOWN »

Dear Mr.Webman,
I am having a problem playing the new contest.Each time I hit a rewards hand with the $ amount,my screen locks up & I am unable to get a deal for the next hand,or for that matter do anything at all.Any assistance would be appreciated.If it's relevant,we recently has a nasty virus purged from our system (which hit during play on this site,a coincidence,I'm sure) & still have some CPU  issues. Thanks for any help.

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

Chitown,Someone else had a problem when hitting a Rewards hand. There is a special sound that plays at that time. It could be a compatibility problem with a sound card, or something else. We have not been able to duplicate it yet. However, pressing the "mute" button on the interface so that the sounds go not play resolved the problem for the other user. You might give that a try.

CHITOWN
Forum Rookie

Post by CHITOWN »

That did the trick,can now participate in the contest.One more issue,however,is that on the free games menu when I click on a game selection nothing happens I cannot select a game to play. Thanks

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

Are you clicking on the game name or the icon to the right under "play now"

CHITOWN
Forum Rookie

Post by CHITOWN »

Game name.

CHITOWN
Forum Rookie

Post by CHITOWN »

What I meant was,after I select play now & get to the game options screen from which you select your game to play,clicking on the game icon does nothing,no matter which game I attempt to select.

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

If you are first clicking on a game name, then you should be taken to a screen with information about the name, the game icon, and a button to "play now" at the bottom. You want to click the play now button, not the game icon.Alternatively, you can click the little icon below "play now" in the chart of all the games to go directly to the game you wish to play.If no "play now" icon appears, it means you do not have access to that particular game, since some games require registration (which you have already done) and others are Gold Member games only (usually only 2 of the most recent games).Does this help?

CHITOWN
Forum Rookie

Post by CHITOWN »

Sorry to say,no it does not.I know how to navigate to the game choices & what is & what is not available to me but for whatever reason,I cannot get to a game to play. ?????

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

So when you click on a game name and are taken to the page with the game description, is there not a "play now" button there?

CHITOWN
Forum Rookie

Post by CHITOWN »

Yes there is.I don't think I am explaining myself correctly.When I select a game to play & go to the page w/the game description & hit play now & you get to the menu w/ the variations to select from (DDB,Dueces,Bonus,whatever) that is where nothing happens there is a green highlight around the first  game (usually JOB) on every game page which seems to prevent any type of selection,This is on every game category.The only game that will play is ultimate X.  ?????