repetitive TIME OUT SESSION

If you are having problems with a game on this Web site, post here.
Marksman
Forum Regular

repetitive TIME OUT SESSION

Post by Marksman »

I installed Firefox on my laptop and VP.com loads fine, I can see and read the forum messages and play Keno. But clicking on ANY game (i.e. DDB) within ANY  game ( i.e.   Spinpoker) results in a Your Session has Expired message. It says I can now return to the games, but the same thing happens over and over again.I  originally had this problem with Int Exp on my desktop so I switched to Firefox and everything worked fine.  On my laptop, I have been playing VP.com with no trouble on Int Exp, but prefer to use Firefox so that's why I downloaded it.Cookies and pop-ups are allowed in my settings.Any other suggestions?I already uninstalled flash player and re-installed it.All of my other websites work fine with Firefox.

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

It could also be your antivirus/spyware software blocking the cookies. What program do you use for that?

Marksman
Forum Regular

Post by Marksman »

Now I've been blocked from all forum posts, replies, chat, the profile menu, private messages and probably some other features on VP.com on my desktop PC using this site. Never had previous problems until I posted about the Time Out issue.

faygo
Video Poker Master

Post by faygo »

Marksman, don't know if it will help, but some folks have had to clear their cache in the same situation. Something about the old cookies causing an interference after they installed either a new IE or flash player.
Good Luck

Marksman
Forum Regular

Post by Marksman »

Well, this is crazy.  Faygo, I'm not using Firefox anymore on this laptop for VP.com since nothing I tried worked.
And I keep my PCs cleaned up and out on a near daily basis.

But now the issue with my desktop PC has me baffled since I have been barred from using most of the features in VP.com on there all of a sudden. I'm not playing at the same time of course.

Maybe things will go back to normal soon.

These are the notices I'm getting when I try to acces certain areas with my desktop which always worked fine until today.

Topic: repetitive TIME OUT SESSION

Error

You do not have permission to reply to posts in this forum

Forum Members

Video Poker Forum : Forum Members

Error

You must be a registered forum member in order to use this feature.

Member Profile

Video Poker Forum : Member Profile

Error

You must be a registered forum member to view profiles.

Return to the Discussion Forum

Access Denied

Video Poker Forum : Access Denied

Error

Only members with sufficient permission can access this page.

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

That definitely seems like an issue with cookies. If your browser isn't finding the cookies, it won't know you are logged in to your account. This could be either a browser setting, or something with security software being set a little high (antivirus or anti-spyware software).Sometimes an auto-update to your software will make the settings more aggressive and it could happen without you even knowing. Obviously, this isn't something that makes web developers happy.