Can't access games

If you are having problems with a game on this Web site, post here.
Webman
Video Poker Master

Re: Can't access games

Post by Webman »

There are lots of people (myself included) with that version of the flash player, so we know the games are compatible. It's definitely troubling that it happened again to you in the same sequence. My next idea would be that your flash player is actually corrupted in some way, so when you upgrade it's causing this problem. A system restore might not correct this. Sorry for all the work, but hopefully this is all worth while in the end.The next step would be to manually remove the flash player completely, then reinstall it with the latest version.Instructions for removal can be found here:http://kb2.adobe.com/cps/141/tn_14157.htmlPlease play close attention to the notes about closing all programs/browsers while running the uninstall tool. Then of course re-install flash player after your reboot.Let's hope this works! Please let me know.

Lilac0818
Forum Newbie

Post by Lilac0818 »

It didn't work.  I followed the trouble shooting tips at adobe and Microsoft and neither worked so I installed Firefox and the games run perfect!  I think it may have something to do with ie being 64 bit.  Thanks so much for your help.  I appreciate it!