Hertz ad problem

If you are having problems with a game on this Web site, post here.
desertrose
Forum Newbie

Hertz ad problem

Post by desertrose »

I understand the need for ads, even enjoy some of them, but think there is a major problem with one of them. Whenever the Hertz save $50 on SUV ad comes on the side bar, the game moves slowly, which is not a big issue, but then, the score will not register, even on a reclick. Please check into this. So far haven't lost any good scores, but would hate to see it happen to someone who had an awesome game.

joebic
Forum Rookie

Post by joebic »

Webman, I have had the same problem with the Hertz SUV ad. My wifes computer has had the same problem as well with the ad. As described above, won't take the score and have to start from scratch by re-opening the website.

Thanks
JB

ColorMeOld
Forum Rookie

Post by ColorMeOld »

I'm new here and love this site. I can attest to a problem with the Hertz ad. If I put a game up on my system and start a Performance Monitor app and just watch the monitor without playing the game CPU usage for most of the ads is 2% to 4%. It goes up to about 60% when the Hertz ad runs. Hope this helps.

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

Thanks for reporting this everyone. I'll get the ad folks busy in locating and removing this ad.

joebic
Forum Rookie

Post by joebic »

Webman, the Hertz ad was gone for a few days and then it was back as of tonight, really slowed things down. Just wanted to let you know

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

Ugh. The advertiser must have rescheduled after stopping. Thanks for reporting it.