contest game

If you are having problems with a game on this Web site, post here.
skison
Forum Newbie

contest game

Post by skison »

I was in the middle of a double bonus contest game and it just froze up and stopped working. the first line of cards just disappeared. I am playing on a PC and using Internet explorer. The same thing happened on double double Bonus right after the first incident. Except the top line instead of the first line was effected. This is frustratrating because I was about half way through the 200 hands and felt it was all wasted time.  I know you cannot do anything, but thought I'd let you know,just in case the problem is at your end.

BOOPSAHOY
Video Poker Master

Post by BOOPSAHOY »

This happened to me continuously last night. It also froze a few times.

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

Can you both please tell me your flash player version by visiting this page:http://www.adobe.com/software/flash/about/On the right side it will say "You have version xxxxxxx installed"Please try playing with the sound muted on the interface (the speaker icon on the game itself, not your computer volume). Let me know if you still encounter the problem that way.

BOOPSAHOY
Video Poker Master

Post by BOOPSAHOY »

I will try playing it on mute-meanwhile my version is 10.1.102.64

I played with the mute on-didnt freeze or anything so far however I cant use the keypad to play-it sends me to the quick quads strategy page. (I HATE using the mouse grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr)