Today's Contest

If you are having problems with a game on this Web site, post here.
maggiemay
Forum Rookie

Today's Contest

Post by maggiemay »

It doesn't show how many hands I have left - thanks

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

Clear your browser cache and reload the contest. Make sure it starts with 0 credits instead of 10,000 to know you are in contest mode.

maggiemay
Forum Rookie

Post by maggiemay »

It says contest mode and starts out with zero.  I see 100 hands at the beginning, but not after the first deal.  I cleared the browser.

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

Sounds like it's in contest mode then. The hands remaining disappears when you deal, but should reappear after each hand is completed (when the "DEAL" button is illuminated)If it's not doing that, please let me know what browser/version you are using so I can try to duplicate it (example: IE7).If you know how to send  screenshot, send an example to forum @ videopoker.com

maggiemay
Forum Rookie

Post by maggiemay »

I've played my max sessions today.  I'm using IE9.  The previous two days, I did not have this problem.  Thanks.

BillyJoe
Video Poker Master

Post by BillyJoe »

New problem. In my latest session, my score says "Npp"
It's in Contest mode. Only happened in one game, but it counted it as a game played, even though there was no score shown.
So you owe me a contest game, WebMan.. 

doris13
Video Poker Master

Post by doris13 »

it's not showing me how many hands i have left either

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

A few people have reported the "hands remaining" issue. It seems to be a very slow, intermittent blink from what I can tell. If you sit there long enough before a deal, it comes back. We'll be sure to resolve this before the next Ultimate X contest.