Sessions that were not completed

If you are having problems with a game on this Web site, post here.
ONEVEE
Forum Newbie

Sessions that were not completed

Post by ONEVEE »

Today while trying to play the new contest my first 2 sessions were recorded as full games played. The games kept freezing up on me or posting that video poker was not responding. When I finally got the game playing I was never sent back to the first session.It always began as the start of new session so I never finished the first 2 sessions but they were recorded as if I had played the full sessions. What can I do about that?

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

We'll need to figure out what's causing the freezes on the system to prevent it in the future. A session counts as soon as you play your first hand, otherwise people would play towards the end and just keep starting over if their score wasn't looking very good.If the freezes are caused by a high-animation flash ad appearing, note that there is a "refresh ads" link below the right-side ad that will reload new ads up above. If any ad slows your game down, try clicking that and see if it helps.If it's something else, let me know the circumstances that led to the freeze so we can get your system working better for you to play the games.

stmo
Forum Newbie

Post by stmo »

Played only 3 games today that were counted as 5 because of freezing system!

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

Any idea what caused the system freeze? Were there any particular ads showing? Did you have other tabs/windows open while you were playing? Please describe the freeze in more detail.

morganferret
Forum Newbie

Post by morganferret »

I reported this freezing problem months ago.  I didn't know how to explain freezing other than freezing.  Changing browsers from IE to Firefox solved my problems.  I lost many games because of my "freezing" problems.

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

Glad you got it working... it sounds like something in IE was causing it to crash, maybe a plugin you have installed.