can not click to start game

If you are having problems with a game on this Web site, post here.
dolly85382
Forum Newbie

can not click to start game

Post by dolly85382 »

brand new windows 7 64 bit system.  have ie9, firefox 8 and chrome 15 browers,  latest version of java and flashplayer installed as well.  can logon to site, but can not play a game. for example, i can click on "ultimate x poker" an it loads the game, but  the mouse never turns to a clickable icon when over an open game and at the screen where it says to "touch a game button to select a game".  i can not get any further than this screen on all my browsers.  what do you suggest??  thanks for any help

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

Does the chat work, or are you unable to click there as well?Please try again in Firefox, for testing purposes. Once we get it going in firefox you can try the other browsers.Let me know if chat works, and also let me know what version of Flash Player it says you have on this page:http://kb2.adobe.com/cps/155/tn_15507.html

baldie
Forum Regular

Post by baldie »

I've run into the same problem.  Everything was working great and all of a sudden I couldn't access the games just like the above post.

Cleared the browser and cache and cookies.  I have the latest Flash Player and have tried IE8 32 and 64 bit.  Also Firefox won't work either.  Help please!

Robert

Everything works (chat) except inside the Blue Screen

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

Let me know what version of Flash Player it says you have on this page:http://kb2.adobe.com/cps/155/tn_15507.html

baldie
Forum Regular

Post by baldie »

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

It could be a problem with your sound driver. I'm emailing you right now to help diagnose the problem.

umkclag0
Forum Newbie

Post by umkclag0 »

Did this ever get resolved - I am having the same problem

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

So far everyone experiencing this has had success by repairing or installing their sound driver. Generally we walk people through this individually, but since it keeps happening to new people, I might as well post the solution here.PLEASE FOLLOW THE BELOW INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY. When this happens, it usually means that your sound driver
is not installed correctly. We have found that the installation or updating of some anti
virus software will corrupt the sound driver. To fix this problem try
performing steps 1, 2, and 3 from the article referenced by the following link

http://www.ehow.com/how_4495560_restore ... ter.htmlDo NOT complete the steps beyond step 3.Let me know if this resolves your problem. If not, I'll have you work with the support team and we can post the solution here for others in the future.

mike Henchen
Forum Newbie

Post by mike Henchen »

have not been able to play game for two days I think others are having same problem   email address --- thank you for your help

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

have not been able to play game for two days I think others are having same problem   email address - thank you for your helpEmail our support team and they'll take care of you. The first thing I'd suggest is clearing your browser cache (temporary internet files)