Webman please help me correct

If you are having problems with a game on this Web site, post here.
denverhank
Forum Regular

Webman please help me correct

Post by denverhank »

Hi Webman----Please help me correct my gold membership please.  I thought I was good to go til 2013  thru Wildjoeys gift for me.  I cannot get on site unless I use my credit card.  I thought you had correct my membership other day for me as you said I was good to go til 2013.  Well its not working=====and please help me  as I want to play =====it need be please email me at   denverhank@comcast.net  if need be.  Thanks webman  please HELP. Again I cannot get on  as of now. AND I would like to be able get on and play like always. OR was this gift canceled  I need to know right away  Thanks webman.  I need action taken now  as I cant do NOTHING.

denverhank
Forum Regular

Post by denverhank »

If Im good to go  WHY Am I having so much trouble getting onAFTER  Im supposed be all set.  Still got no help.  Please help me!!!!

denverhank
Forum Regular

Post by denverhank »

Welper this has been some techno flop week for me.  I gotten a new phone and was supposed be turned on thurs. Still no service yet and that is after I correctly did my email for turning on the phone. So Im out a phone as well.  lol  geepers. However I did fully charged the battery and did everything on pphone best I can.  I hope it surprises me  but seems me it be Monday I suppose.  I hope not,  weekends may not count as a business day.

denverhank
Forum Regular

Post by denverhank »

Please REPLY if  need a code to put in  I been waiting for hours already to get in.  Please help me!!!!

denverhank
Forum Regular

Post by denverhank »

Im bbeginning to feel Im no longer wanted on here. And If this is the case then I should been told that long ago cause I had wasted all my time on here.  I thought I had friends here  but I guess its not true.  IF I not wanted here anymore please tell me now  and I will never be on here again if this means so much to everyone.  I am so sorry I ever stepped my foot in this site then.  Goodby everyone.   Hanker
  I been asking for help all morning long and noone said NOTHING.  What does that means to one???

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

You're all set. You do realize you were posting this in the middle of a night on a Saturday, right? Closing this topic, please feel free to send me a private message if you need further assistance.