Kohls AD

If you are having problems with a game on this Web site, post here.
OTABILL
Video Poker Master

Kohls AD

Post by OTABILL »

In playing the contest a Kohls ad appeared all over the screen on my wife's computer preventing her from clicking on a card. She coudn't get rid of it no matter what she did. She couldn't even cash out. She closed the browser and resigned on and the Kohls ad is still there. Now it is letting her play. Normally ads change, this one is not.

edog743
Video Poker Master

Post by edog743 »

There is a very easy fix to your problem. Pony up the cash and upgrade to gold status. It is less than a Quarter a day.

JT
Forum Regular

Post by JT »

There is a very easy fix to your problem. Pony up the cash and upgrade to gold status. It is less than a Quarter a day.

That's not a "fix." That's extortion.

Running horrifically annoying advertisements that break with the games that you're using to get people to come to the site, then charging them a monthly fee to get rid of the ads, simply sucks.   

It's like giving you poison for free, and then charging for the antidote.   

Don't pay them, and don't stand for this kind of abuse. If you want to play the games, just block the ads with a good adblocker.   And yes, there are adblockers that will let you block the ads and still play the games here.

edog743
Video Poker Master

Post by edog743 »

JT cannot see where anyone is being forced to come to this website. So, I cannot see where extortoin fits. Take a pill and calm down. Apparently you have not found a good ad blocker otherwise you would not be whining about the ads.

JT
Forum Regular

Post by JT »

JT cannot see where anyone is being forced to come to this website. So, I cannot see where extortoin fits. Take a pill and calm down. Apparently you have not found a good ad blocker otherwise you would not be whining about the ads.

I'm not whining... they're blocked.

But if you think it's good business to intentionally break the very thing that attracts people here, for the purposes of trying to get them to buy a subscription... well, then I guess you deserve to be fleeced out of $10 a month.

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

We have a policy that advertisers are not supposed to run ads that pop up like that or obstruct the games. Occasionally an advertiser breaks that policy and needs to be reported. So... thanks for reporting it.We certainly do not intentionally run such ads.

edog743
Video Poker Master

Post by edog743 »

I believe it is $8.95 if you going to argue a point you should know the facts first  JT

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

Closing topic. If there are any future ad problems, please report them as well as the location that the ad appears. Thanks.