Please help! I cannot access P Messages.

If you are having problems with a game on this Web site, post here.
marie meijer
Video Poker Master

Please help! I cannot access P Messages.

Post by marie meijer »

Webman, HERE is a new snafu for you! I cannot open my p. messages. I would have sent you a p m to air this complaint more quietly but cannot go there! MY INBOX: "Message is available to GOLD members only, click here for a free trial today." shows up. Perhaps that refers to the individual who sent me the message. I am a gold member. I have tried logging out and back in several times and nada. Yet, I can access contest and most forum topics but not "Gold Members Feedback" or "The Lounge" on this site. Chat is not on and the leader board for the contest is nowhere in sight. What's up with this? THANK YOU! 

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

Your account was up for renewal and we were unable to charge the card you had on file. We did try notifying you by email (this is automated), but you must not have gotten it. You can upgrade to Gold again at you convenience with a valid card and all your features should come back online. Your scores etc will not be affected.

marie meijer
Video Poker Master

Post by marie meijer »

I did not receive your email message. Your February news letter showed up in my spam account and perhaps this is what happened to your other notification. My valid card you have on file works just fine! Please try it again as I am not willing to submit more credit card numbers on line. I renewed my gold membership many weeks ago when your notice popped up and thought it strange that you requested it so long before payment was due. We pay off our credit cards in full each month and fortunately never even come close to our limit.

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

We re-ran the payment and your bank accepted it this time. Go figure. Welcome back to Gold. 

edog743
Video Poker Master

Post by edog743 »

Welcome back marie I missed you.

faygo
Video Poker Master

Post by faygo »

Oh No! marie is Gold again.

marie meijer
Video Poker Master

Post by marie meijer »

TY edog but I was only gone briefly today when I realized I could not open my P. Messages. Furthermore, because we sometimes leave for a month, it is automatically set up on said credit card to have min. payments made on time. To date we have not tested this great feature, but nice to know. Once, it took 17 days for a cr card payment to snail from FL to NV but we do the on line stuff now. Thank you, WM. for the prompt attention to our problem which has been resolved, albeit not understood.

marie meijer
Video Poker Master

Post by marie meijer »

HAHA faygo. For the few hours I was off gold, I began to think what a great idea, who needs it! I could accomplish many more things by using my time more wisely and maybe my husband would quit beating me for all the time I spend on this site! (To quote Ted Lark: "just kidding"!!!)

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

Start beating him back Marie. Just kidding, just kidding.

marie meijer
Video Poker Master

Post by marie meijer »

Oh Ted, We are too funny! Not everyone appreciates or understands us-hard to believe!