Help!!

If you are having problems with a game on this Web site, post here.
michelemack
Forum Newbie

Help!!

Post by michelemack »

I play the daily contests every day.  But, the last 2 days I have not been able to access the website.  Is the website down?  I don't seem to be having any other problems with my internet sites.  I have the latest Flash player and have not made any other changes to my computer.  Help please!!

BillyJoe
Video Poker Master

Post by BillyJoe »

I played the daily contest today with no issues (other than poor cards ), so I would not believe it is the website.

doris13
Video Poker Master

Post by doris13 »

last week i had the same problem but it was not this website;verizon claimed to have had an outtage.maybe you should check with your carrier.

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

How are you posting this if you can't get to the web site? Is the forum working but not the rest of the site?It sounds like a router issue. Maybe your ISP or a major router is having problems directing traffic to the site. The server is running fine. If it's a router issue then it should resolve itself after a time.

Bear s Mom
Forum Rookie

Post by Bear s Mom »

Thinking Gold Members can play but non members can't.  Ad which usually takes 15 to 30 seconds locks up after two seconds.  Has taken me over three hours to play 2 games today.  Was lucky to have gotten in a few minutes ago but now I can't again.  Love this site wishing the Webman can figure out why this is happening.  Thanks and Happy Mother's Day to all.

doris13
Video Poker Master

Post by doris13 »

bear's mom,have you cleared your cache and cookies?ads really slow it down and maybe if you can afford it try either silver or gold membership.happy mother's day to you too.

YooperLinda
Forum Rookie

Post by YooperLinda »

Germanldy has been having the same problem for the past couple days - can not get to this site at all.  The only thing she had not tried was a system restore, which seems drastic for access to just one website.  But if Webman is reading this - it is well worth it to buy a whole new computer or even to move to another state to maintain access to this site.

doris13
Video Poker Master

Post by doris13 »

bear's mom,a membership would be a really nice mother's day gift!

Bear s Mom
Forum Rookie

Post by Bear s Mom »

Would be too expensive a gift for my daughter.  I would join myself but being retired I just can not afford it.  Last year my medical premium per month went  higher than my pension.  Living off savings.  Can not justify poker silver or gold.  On a happy note ads are not locking up today and all is well.  Now if I could just get a decent hand.

doris13
Video Poker Master

Post by doris13 »

i understand and if it makes you feel any better even as gold i can't get a decent hand.