renewing membership

If you are having problems with a game on this Web site, post here.
kjohn

renewing membership

Post by kjohn »

webman, I keep getting this notice. "NOTE: To ensure uninterrupted GOLD member status, please update your credit card."

We do have a new CC but I can't find out how to update...If I click on accounts it just sends me back to the message..My membership is up in Aug...

I emailed support and got this reply. "If you log onto the website then run your mouse over the SHOP tab, then click on Upgrade Membership, you can then rejoin. You will still have all your original stats."

I don't need to rejoin I just need to change my CC info..Please advise...Kjohn

feline57

Post by feline57 »

kjohn, Click on the My Player Page tab at the top of this sceen. On the left side of your player info towards the bottom you will see Account settings, click on view/update.
From there click on Billing information. From there you will be able to update your credit card information

Hope this helps

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

Thanks, feline.Actually in this case, it won't let you update your card because of the cancellation. So simply wait until your Gold membership expires and then you can upgrade again as per the message from the Support team. Your stats and scores will not be affected when you go back to basic membership briefly.I've adjusted the system to not notify you of an expired credit card if the subscription has been cancelled.

kjohn

Post by kjohn »

thanks for the info...Card got compromised so they issued a new one...I'll correct the info in Aug...K.