Credit tracking

If you are having problems with a game on this Web site, post here.
azrua
Forum Newbie

Credit tracking

Post by azrua »

I am a new Gold member and I understand that one of the benefits is credit tracking. I can't find where my credits are being tracked anywhere. I see the current daily score but that is it. Am I missing something? I played yesterday but don't see that score anywhere on my player page or anywhere in the game.

JaTexas
Forum Rookie

Post by JaTexas »

I would like to know if tracking should be showing up on more KENO games than Cleo and Caveman? I do not get the scoring window on the other Keno games. Should I be? I am a Gold Member.

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

Credit tracking allows you to participate in the Top Scores on the site. Additionally, when you return to the same game (Say, Super Times Pay) your credits will be the same as when you left, instead of resetting to 10,000 with every new visit.Most video poker games include credit tracking, with the exception of a few games hosted by 3rd parties. To find out if a game supports credit tracking, click on the game's information page. Below the screenshot, you will see something like the following:
Available features for GOLD members:
Credit Tracking, Training Mode, Custom Pay Tables
For Keno, the only games that currently support credit tracking are Caveman and Cleopatra.