Forum Posting Using "Quote"

If you are having problems with a game on this Web site, post here.
BillyJoe
Video Poker Master

Forum Posting Using "Quote"

Post by BillyJoe »

Webman, something strange has crept into the Forum. Now, when I use the "Quote" to add to an entry, it includes the first line of my response in the box containing the original post, and then repeats that line in my response also. I know it is not just me, as I have seen it happen with other posters, like Bob Dancer. Look at "10 Play Triple Double" subject in "Video Poker Games" as a recent example.  

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

In that example, it's because when you were shortening the text that you were quoting, you also removed a closing bracket in the quote tag ----> ]That messed up the formatting of the post.

BillyJoe
Video Poker Master

Post by BillyJoe »

it's because when you were shortening the text that you were quoting, you also removed a closing bracket in the quote tag ----> ]

OK, my bad. I shortened your text here, but I did not disturb the brackets.

It looks like Dancer did the same thing in his post, too.

I guess that's why they pay you the big bucks. Thanks..

faygo
Video Poker Master

Post by faygo »

[QUOTE=Webman]  it's because when you were shortening the text that you were quoting, you also removed a closing bracket in the quote tag ----> ]
OK, my bad. I shortened your text here, but I did not disturb the brackets.

It looks like Dancer did the same thing in his post, too.

I guess that's why they pay you the big bucks. Thanks..[/QUOTE]
AND HE IS WORTH EVERY PENNY OF IT. 

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

Butt kissing will not get free months added to your membershp faygo. I read that in a quote somewhere.

faygo
Video Poker Master

Post by faygo »

Butt kissing will not get free months added to your membershp faygo. I read that in a quote somewhere.
 Hey! I keep trying. It seems nothing short of a large screen TV for the basement will do.

BillyJoe
Video Poker Master

Post by BillyJoe »

[QUOTE=Tedlark] Butt kissing will not get free months added to your membershp faygo. I read that in a quote somewhere.

Hey! I keep trying. It seems nothing short of a large screen TV for the basement will do.[/QUOTE]
What's a basement - asks the Florida guy ?

mammajamma

Post by mammajamma »

Butt kissing will not get free months added to your membershp faygo. I read that in a quote somewhere.how 'bout a butt spanking

faygo
Video Poker Master

Post by faygo »

[QUOTE=faygo] [QUOTE=Tedlark] Butt kissing will not get free months added to your membershp faygo. I read that in a quote somewhere.

Hey! I keep trying. It seems nothing short of a large screen TV for the basement will do.[/QUOTE]
What's a basement - asks the Florida guy ?[/QUOTE]
 kind of like your sinkholes only with concrete block walls.