Can't complete a game

If you are having problems with a game on this Web site, post here.
rongo
Forum Newbie

Can't complete a game

Post by rongo »

I cannot complete a game.  I get a message that says internet explorer has stopped working.  This onlu occurs on this site.  It is VERY annoying to be in a challange and get knocked off, esp in Spin Fever, as I lose my spins.  Please help

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

Not sure why your browser is crashing... could be low on memory or a conflict with other pages you have open. Make sure you close all other browser windows and tabs while playing and see if that helps.

mendon

Post by mendon »

I am having problems with games freezing up when the gaming ads come up, once it starts it dosen't guit, I lost my last game in contest because of that I have noticed this everyday when those ads come up, anyone else?

edog743
Video Poker Master

Post by edog743 »

There is an easy fix to those problems. Go gold, no ads, no problem. I hear it only costs about a quarter a day.

Galeygoo
VP Veteran

Post by Galeygoo »

Played one session earlier with no problem.  Had to cash out of my last session because of nightmare problems.  Game would resume temporarily then stick for long periods of time.  I'm a very patient person, but NOT THAT PATIENT. YIKES.

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

If it seems that an ad is slowing down the game, try hitting "refresh ads" below the ad on the right side to load new ads.

Galeygoo
VP Veteran

Post by Galeygoo »

I don't pay a quarter a day like edog, but am silver so there are no ads.

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

Hmmm... you have something else going on then. Make sure you close all other tabs and browser windows while playing... flash elements from another site could bog things down on your machine. If that doesn't help, let me know what browser you're using and I'll see if I have any ideas. The game should never slow down if it's the only thing running.

Galeygoo
VP Veteran

Post by Galeygoo »

All's fine in vp.com land.  Thanks, WM!!!