Players club point totals

If you are having problems with a game on this Web site, post here.
TsuDoNihm
Forum Regular

Players club point totals

Post by TsuDoNihm »

I noticed something odd about the number of points I had yesterday, and then again today, that I can't figure out.

I keep track of 4 to the royals, writing down where my players points are when they occur and the result, (excluding 100 play, 0/197 hands so far).

For the first time yesterday I noticed a drop in the point total. I had recorded one foyal at 117,695, and the next one I had was at 117,655. This morning I'm at 117,604.

I've never used the points for anything, and the only thing I do on the site is play the contests.

I'm curious why my point totals are dropping. Or is this like golf where a lower score is better?

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

Players Club points should only go upwards. However, there is a daily cap of 5,000 points that may be related to your issue here. We will contact you via email shortly to help resolve the issue you are experiencing.It sounds like it may be a browser display problem.Looking at your daily log, I only see increasing point totals at the moment, and nowhere near the 5,000 per day maximum.