More problems with website

If you are having problems with a game on this Web site, post here.
coloradocandy
Forum Rookie

More problems with website

Post by coloradocandy »

I've had more problems with this site in the past month than I've had in all of the years I've been playing here.

Now, when I click on "Play Again," it will bring up the Game, show one card and then tell me there's a problem with my cookies and I need to log out and log back in.  This has happened repeatedly over the past few days.

Then my Contest score shows up as "0" today.

Not to mention having to go to the Rules twice before I can play...

All of this just trying to play 5 hands on a daily contest.  Every day.

mendon

Post by mendon »

I have been having the same problems for the past week.  It also takes a long time to load the game. Sometimes I have to go back several time before it will load.

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

1) The cookie issue (and a score displaying as zero) sounds like your cookies may  have been corrupted. I would clear your cookies for videopoker.com, restart your browser, then log in again.2) Slow loading games could be a different issue. We haven't noticed any slowdown the past week on the server level, but it may slow slightly during peak access times. If you clarify how long a "long time to load" is, we might be able to better determine what's happening... if it's something on our end, or your isp.