Games will not load

If you are having problems with a game on this Web site, post here.
Nana Tina
Forum Rookie

Games will not load

Post by Nana Tina »

Each time I try to load a game I see the "download adobe Flash" symbol. I have checked my system and my flash player is up to date, I have cleared all the cookies, restarted my computer all to no avail. I am using wireless internet and google chrome. Everything worked fine until about two hours ago!! The games work on Explorer. Can this be a google chrome problem.

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

If they are working on IE, then it sounds like a Chrome problem. It could be that your flash player plugin for chrome has a problem... sometimes uninstalling flash player completely, then reinstalling it will fix this. But first, I would try clearing your temporary internet files (browser cache) which is different than cookies. If it's happening for all games though, it's a flash player problem.

doris13
Video Poker Master

Post by doris13 »

i use google chrome and never had a problem with games loading.

Nana Tina
Forum Rookie

Post by Nana Tina »

I have been using chrome for a long time and this is the first time that I have had a problem. I cleaned out all history (browser and cookies) from the "beginning of time", I uninstalled flash player plug in and re-installed it and everything seems fine for now.

catch99
Forum Newbie

Post by catch99 »

Having same problem