ads

If you are having problems with a game on this Web site, post here.
eg
Forum Rookie

ads

Post by eg »

The advertisements are interferring with today's (Mar.2, 2013) contest.

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

What ad is causing the problem? Please let us know where it appears (top or right) and who the advertiser is. Then we can attempt to have it removed.

Vman96
Video Poker Master

Post by Vman96 »

Bumping this. Because after playing my favorite game for today's contest, it really got to me. It's been like this for at least a few weeks though.

A Mirage ad for Cirque du Soleil's LOVE both on the top and the right. Makes the games run ~10 times slower. I just saw LOVE just this last trip, good, but better if I would have been high. So unless this offer comes with a complimentary hit of acid, I would prefer to pass.   

Most other ads seem to slow the game down very little or not at all on my computer. Keep up the good work, Webman!

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

I just saw LOVE just this last trip, good, but better if I would have been high. So unless this offer comes with a complimentary hit of acid, I would prefer to pass.    Gold membership is cheaper and better than a hit of acid.*You heard it here first!*Quality of acid may vary and VideoPoker.com in no way endorses its use. If you have a problem with acid use, please visit http://www.narconon.org/

faygo
Video Poker Master

Post by faygo »

Especially the disclaimer.

doris13
Video Poker Master

Post by doris13 »

need to be on acid to play some of these games

Vman96
Video Poker Master

Post by Vman96 »

Well played, Webman, well played...lol