Contest not loading and regular poker games not lo

If you are having problems with a game on this Web site, post here.
sam434343

Contest not loading and regular poker games not lo

Post by sam434343 »

All the advertising is working but none of the contest poker is loading and none of the regular poker games are loading. There are no changes to my computer. Any idea Webman?

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

Try clearing your browser cache (temporary internet files)

sam434343

Post by sam434343 »

I dont know what i did i left this site came back it is now working will check into browser cache, thx sam.

mammajamma

Post by mammajamma »

I dont know what i did i left this site came back it is now working will check into browser cache, thx sam.same here  except for the cache   it's mostly kept clear

sam434343

Post by sam434343 »

Webman hope you dont have a hacker at your site, also came up thro alittle checking that you site(videopoker.com) wanted to tap into my camera, my audio also bunch off other things on my computer, well any way Microsoft is looking into this. Sam

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

Never heard of such a thing. If you right-click on a flash element there can be security settings that come up to allow access to your camera, etc, but we certainly don't utilize any of those features. Is it possible this is what you saw?  If you know how to send screenshots, please email them to forum@videopoker.com and we'll be happy to look at it and ensure that things are secure.

sam434343

Post by sam434343 »

Webman, well what happen ealier today i no longer have that information its gone,( i wish i took a picture i am not a computer expert) i thought you your web site was having trouble when games would not load, but it did say wanted to tap maybe not exact word into my camera,and my audio and speaker and bunch of other things but dont remember all them, after this disappeared from my computer was able to play video poker games again. I did not change anything and was able to play again. I know something happen.  Sam