hands dealt very slowly

If you are having problems with a game on this Web site, post here.
fgvbu
Forum Newbie

hands dealt very slowly

Post by fgvbu »

the cards are dealt slowly and sometimes it takes a while for the cards to come up.  Also. credits sometimes are totaled erratically.  Any ideas?

olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Post by olds442jetaway »

Seems to coincide with certain ads that are more animated than others. I wonder if any gold members are having this trouble. For me it is not all of the time just once in awhile. All regular maintenance is done.

edog743
Video Poker Master

Post by edog743 »

Gold members don't get ads so it is not an issue.BTW for less than a quarter a day you can go gold.

olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Post by olds442jetaway »

That is why I asked the question. If gold members are not having issues, then it is probably the advertising.

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

As a GOLD member, I have found that I will occasionally click my mouse a little lower than the deal/draw button at the bottom right and a "shadow" will appear. The cards will then come out slowly so I will leave the site and come back; it is usually cleared up. I end up clicking like this a couple times a night so it's something I'm used to. I just need to pay a bit more attention to where I'm clicking my mouse I guess.

olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Post by olds442jetaway »

I play on a notebook computer. This site lets you use the spacebar for deal and draw. I just use the touch pad to hold the cards. I find it very convenient. Just for the heck of it, I will see if I can duplicate Ted's situation. At any rate, at this point it isn't a big deal.