New Format

If you are having problems with a game on this Web site, post here.
kjohn

New Format

Post by kjohn »

The new format that does not use Flash Player is not working well on 5 play or triple play...I clicked on the link from your email response to my issues but didn't really like putting my name and email to the following which was on the email.What's going on. Flash player was working just fine..

The Podium
Advertise with us
Customize
Simply send a properly formatted URL with recipient, sender, or both to have the form above prefilled with information.
Privacy Policy
Imulus will never re-sell or abuse your personal information. We are advocates for online privacy. Pinky swear.

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

I cannot p[lay 10 play. I keep getting a message that says: "You are using a version of Internet Explorerthat is no longer supported. (9.0 or greater requried.) I am wondering what  requried is but it may be just a typo and the author meant to type required.

I am allready runnig IE 9 now, what gives? I am not switching to Chrome. So far, I'm not happy.

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

Tedlark, is there a "compatibility view" option checked in your IE9? If so, please try turning it off.

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

Kjohn posted issues he was having about the new format in the Gold members section and after switching the compatibility view I too, am now having the same issues. The game is markedly slower and the cards are a bit fizzy and not as crisp. The slowness in play drove me crazy only after playing a few hands.   I understand that sometimes there is a need for change and if the change is for the good; then I'm all for it. But I also subscribe to the adage "if it ain't broke, don't fix it." 

kjohn

Post by kjohn »

Kjohn posted issues he was having about the new format in the Gold members section and after switching the compatibility view I too, am now having the same issues. The game is markedly slower and the cards are a bit fizzy and not as crisp. The slowness in play drove me crazy only after playing a few hands.   I understand that sometimes there is a need for change and if the change is for the good; then I'm all for it. But I also subscribe to the adage "if it ain't broke, don't fix it." 

Amen to that...One of the draws to this site is the clarity and speed of the games. So why the change!   and by the way Ted..I'm a she..LOL the K is for Karen...

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

Thanks for the heads up Karen, I apologize.

BillyJoe
Video Poker Master

Post by BillyJoe »

Well, I am running IE8 on XP still on one of my PCs, and cannot play 5 or 10 play.

kjohn

Post by kjohn »

So am I the only one really not happy about this..I'm retired and play almost every night and 3,5, 10 are my favorite games...I tried a lot of the other multiplier games and they have not changed. Grrrrrrrr I see you a lot on the same games I play.

chattycattty
VP Veteran

Post by chattycattty »

So am I the only one really not happy about this..I'm retired and play almost every night and 3,5, 10 are my favorite games...I tried a lot of the other multiplier games and they have not changed. Grrrrrrrr I see you a lot on the same games I play.
Triple play, 5 play and 10 play are working very slow for me as well. Every 20 to 30 hands the game locks up as well. I hope they do not change all of the games to this format. All of the 25, 50, and 100 line games appear to be working properly.

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

3, 5 and 10 play are the only games running in the new format presently. We did a limited release as some problems were anticipated on some people's computers. Our goal is to make the new format work nicely on all of your machines and we want to make that happen before more games are released.