Contest Blue Screen

If you are having problems with a game on this Web site, post here.
OTABILL
Video Poker Master

Contest Blue Screen

Post by OTABILL »

Twice today in the middle of playing a hand in two separate contests, the contest screen turns blue terminating my play. The ads work fine and I am not knocked off of videopoker.com itself. Not sure what the issue is but it is frustrating after playing 40 or 50 hands to lose your score. This does not happen always.

BillyJoe
Video Poker Master

Post by BillyJoe »

You must have had a good score building, and that "Let BillyJoe Win" sub-routine that I paid WebMan to install for me kicked in.

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

It sounds like maybe your flash player crashed for some reason... Clear your browser cache just in case. If it happens again, we'll need to get a system report and see what might have caused this.

OTABILL
Video Poker Master

Post by OTABILL »

You must have had a good score building, and that "Let BillyJoe Win" sub-routine that I paid WebMan to install for me kicked in.

Now why didn't I figure that out. LOL

OTABILL
Video Poker Master

Post by OTABILL »

It sounds like maybe your flash player crashed for some reason... Clear your browser cache just in case. If it happens again, we'll need to get a system report and see what might have caused this.

Thanks for your response Webman. I had cleared my browser prior to the last time it happened. IT very well be a flash player/browser issue as I have had explorer go down from time to time. I need to update it.