Super Hand for 7 Star very very slow today

If you are having problems with a game on this Web site, post here.
Minn. Fatz
VP Veteran

Super Hand for 7 Star very very slow today

Post by Minn. Fatz »

Multiple timeouts, ping errors, transport errors, etc. on all browsers. just sayin'. Adds to the frustration of coming close to the top 7 but no cigar...

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

Just this game? Did you try others?

Sea Lion

Post by Sea Lion »

Same for me on Super Hand Poker.I can load the game, and get the initial deal, but then the game jams up and can't draw. When I reset my browser to reload the game, it penalizes me 1 hand.  And I still can't draw on the first hand dealt. And it takes me right back to SHP. Can't change over to another game.

Minn. Fatz
VP Veteran

Post by Minn. Fatz »

Better today. Sorry, didn't try any others but also didn't notice any particular slowness on non-VP.com sites. Maybe a better connection. Came within striking distance of the top 7 a couple times but still no joy on that front. Well there's always tomorrow. Thanks.

TsuDoNihm
Forum Regular

Post by TsuDoNihm »

Same for me on Super Hand Poker.I can load the game, and get the initial deal, but then the game jams up and can't draw. When I reset my browser to reload the game, it penalizes me 1 hand.  And I still can't draw on the first hand dealt.
I'm getting the same thing today in the contest.  2 sessions and both locked on the first hand after the initial deal.  You can change volume or speed, but the "draw" button isn't highlighted and you can not select cards.  I reset both times, lost the first hand and then it worked fine after that.Firefox 43.0.4Flash 20,0,0,286

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

It looks like it was a strange circumstance that could only happen on the first hand. It should be fixed now.