Losing Players Club Points When Firefox Crashes

If you are having problems with a game on this Web site, post here.
Sea Lion

Losing Players Club Points When Firefox Crashes

Post by Sea Lion »

When the plugin for Firefox crashes, and it does quite often, when you restore the browser back, you can pick up where you left off with the game, but you lose whatever players club points you have accumulated before the browser crashed as the players club points are returned to where you initially started at before starting the game. Any fix for this, Mr. Webman?

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

That's odd; when my Firefox crashes, and it does quite often, when I restore my browser back I seem to have more players club points than what I had before Firefox crashed. Hum???

Galeygoo
VP Veteran

Post by Galeygoo »

That's funny.....when mine seems to crashes; too often as well,. there doesn't seem to be be any changes at all...

Sea Lion

Post by Sea Lion »

Maybe that is because both of ya are *GOLD* members, where as that $25 I just won will get me some slippers for my flippers! 

jetermacaw
VP Veteran

Post by jetermacaw »

I recently switched from Firefox to Google Chrome and everything, especially this site is running 100% better!.

Sea Lion

Post by Sea Lion »

I  figured out how to get around this... When Firefux reloads after crashing, if you immediately log out then log back in before the game reloads, the points are reinstated when logged back in. A rocket scientist I am! 

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

How often is firefox crashing on you? That doesn't sound too good.

Sea Lion

Post by Sea Lion »

In free mode, it will build up as to where the games bog down to the point as to where I use the task manager to close out the browser. I get a message that the Plugin Container for Firefox has stopped working. Me thinks this is because of the site in free mode getting hammered with the ads, as opposed to when I had Gold status, this never happened to me. I have not tried using other browsers such as IE or Google Chrome, so I don't know if this would be an issue with those.