Powerhouse Poker errors

If you are having problems with a game on this Web site, post here.
Chicagoan

Powerhouse Poker errors

Post by Chicagoan »

Webman:
Your Powerhouse Poker program may need to be reloaded. It is dropping held cards and occasionally bypassing the bonus screen (even though it still awards the bonus without showing the screen.) At first I thought this was a problem with my computer, but it is not occurring in any of the other games.

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

Please try clearing your browser cache (temporary internet files) and let me know if it still happens. Tried it just now and it looks okay here.Also let me know what type of device and web browser you are using.

Come Back Kid
Video Poker Master

Post by Come Back Kid »

I like playing fast, and if you're like me, when I get a hit, I speed up the pay by hitting the space bar...In this game I noticed when I do that, it won't show you the bonus screen, but you do still get the points...Try not hitting the bar after your dealt a paying hand, I bet you'll see the bonus...Good luck!

WhitneyReed

Post by WhitneyReed »

I like playing fast, and if you're like me, when I get a hit, I speed up the pay by hitting the space bar...In this game I noticed when I do that, it won't show you the bonus screen, but you do still get the points...Try not hitting the bar after your dealt a paying hand, I bet you'll see the bonus...Good luck!

For some reason I have that problem in Microsoft Edge but not Internet Explorer. Fortunately in real life the machines don't do that when you hit deal/draw to many times.