No chat...

If you are having problems with a game on this Web site, post here.
Webman
Video Poker Master

Re: No chat...

Post by Webman »

The chat was down intermittently throughout much of the weekend. We hope to have a more permanent fix in place soon to ensure these problems of late do not reoccur.

Come Back Kid
Video Poker Master

Post by Come Back Kid »

Thank you Webman...

datangie
Forum Rookie

Post by datangie »

Thanks for the update, Webman. I think it would be nice if a notice advising of technical difficulties/known issues were posted under this forum topic when something like this occurs. It would be reassuring and time-saving for players (like me). Thanks again & hagd!

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

We rolled out an update to the chat early this morning that we hope is a permanent fix.  If you notice any chat outages at all in the next week, please let me know via private message or here.If we do need to restart the chat server for any reason, we will post a message in the chat first letting people know so they can refresh after it restarts.

datangie
Forum Rookie

Post by datangie »

Thanks so much, Webman!

datangie
Forum Rookie

Post by datangie »

Chat appears to be "broken" again. Did the recommended fix to no avail.. server issues?

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

Well, that's not great. Restarting and we'll have to see what the issue was this time. Thanks for reporting.

datangie
Forum Rookie

Post by datangie »

It's fixed!   

Cocomo
Forum Rookie

Post by Cocomo »

Since the 2016 holidays, and since the new Extra Draw Keno arrived, i am having problems with the chat, overlapping, cut-offs, Major delays, ETC. AND, more problems with the new keno game... getting blue screen, "This Session Has Expired" crap. I also got kicked out of the keno game several times. And, on challenges, some games do Not want to Load. It is Not only on my laptop, but also on my Kindle, as i tried it out last night. and NO, it is NOT my server... because I have Great Internet service now, since i switched to Spectrum-Charter Communications in Sept. 2015. Thank You Webman for all You do for this site. but it IS aggravating to pay for exclusive perks and games, then have to constantly deal with these irritations. Also, I would like to request that we go Back to TWO chat rooms. if some peeps don't like one chat, they would have an option to go to the other... TY     

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

Cocomo,I believe all of the chat issues should be resolved as of a new release I put up about 20 minutes ago. If you continue to experience this after trying another game, please let me know.As for the disconnects, have you experienced this only on Extra Draw Keno, or other games as well?Thanks.