Lots of problems...

If you are having problems with a game on this Web site, post here.
Come Back Kid
Video Poker Master

Lots of problems...

Post by Come Back Kid »

Hi Webman, a lot of us have been having several issues for a while now. Chat has been a big problem, where names and picture are cut in half...chat comes up under someones else's name that didn't say it...etc. Also, games are locking up, or lost server connection...The new game is a big problem for that too...Just thought you should know. Thanks

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

Thanks for the note. Server levels look fine, but clearly something is going on. If someone could send me a screenshot (or cell phone photo) of the scrambled chat, that would be helpful as I've not seen that here. Send to forum@videopoker.com

Come Back Kid
Video Poker Master

Post by Come Back Kid »

Ok thank you...I'll pass the word along. There are several people having the same issues.

mammajamma

Post by mammajamma »

Yeah......in Magic, for example. ...I had 7300 approx, got a 4000 pay and it took it off instead of adding it. ..leaving me with 3300.
Also, another payout of 1300 when I had 15000 leaving me with approximately 13700.
I thought I was imagining it until I started to look more closely.
Other issues, too.

Galeygoo
VP Veteran

Post by Galeygoo »

Yeah; thee old "server looks fine"  c'mon, all kinda problems, very frustrating, to say the least...

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

Yeah......in Magic, for example. ...I had 7300 approx, got a 4000 pay and it took it off instead of adding it. ..leaving me with 3300.
Also, another payout of 1300 when I had 15000 leaving me with approximately 13700.
I thought I was imagining it until I started to look more closely.
Other issues, too.I see you got wins of 4055, 4035 and 4180. Each time, your in-game credit balance ended up much higher than 3300 (25088, 6538, 13605).Are you referring to your daily score? It's entirely possible you would get a 4000 win and end up with a daily score of 3300 if you were -700 before that.Just trying to clarify, as there have been no other reports of anything close to this happening with scores.

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

Yeah; thee old "server looks fine"  c'mon, all kinda problems, very frustrating, to say the least...

Please outline the problems you are experiencing so we can work to resolve them.

Come Back Kid
Video Poker Master

Post by Come Back Kid »

Hey Webman, I know someone sent in a few snapshots of chat acting up to forum@videopoker.com Also, on the new Keno game this pops up constantly..."session has expired 3R." Click here to reload. On other games, people were talking about their games freezing up, getting knocked out of games, slowing way down and blue boxes, etc...If that helps. Thanks you.

mammajamma

Post by mammajamma »

I see you got wins of     4055,     4035 and     4180. Each time, your in-game credit balance ended up much higher than 3300 (25088, 6538, 13605).Are you referring to your daily score? It's entirely possible you would get a 4000 win and end up with a daily score of 3300 if you were -700 before that.Just trying to clarify, as there have been no other reports of anything close to this happening with scores.[/QUOTE]

These aren't the numbers I saw on my side for my in-game credits. I never, ever saw a credit total of 25,088 during my play.
Also, I played 2 separate sessions, so the 7300 plus 4000 which added "down" to 3300 was during my first session.
With all the glitches, I wouldn't doubt that numbers may be reading differently on the player's side.
I might add that the errors seemed to only happen on the higher single wins. The ones for 100, 150, 175, etc seemed to add correctly.

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

Should that happen again, please take a screenshot or picture and email it to me at forum@videopoker.com.Perhaps
there is some weird glitch where you aren't seeing the correct credit
total like you said, which would look like you weren't awarded the
correct amount. Here is the result on that hand I was referring to, for
future reference:Also, your daily score in the TOP SCORES area appears to have been negative at the time you hit these. Are you sure you aren't referencing that? Like I said, a picture would help a ton here to determine if there is a problem and the nature of it, so should it happen again, please send that along.