Server Problem?

If you are having problems with a game on this Web site, post here.
onemoretry
Video Poker Master

Server Problem?

Post by onemoretry »

Four times in the last few minutes, while trying to play the weekly game, I have had the game freeze up. This is not all that unusual, but after I see the blue square with the "connecting to server" message, I get another blue square with the message: "a server error has occurred, please refresh your browser and reload the game". So, in order to play, I have to, in fact, reload the game. Needless to say, it's very annoying.

It's up to six times now.

onemoretry
Video Poker Master

Post by onemoretry »

It just happened again - and I have multipliers all over the place, but when I reload I'll have none!

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

Anyone else? Server levels look fine here. Could be something with your network connection.

onemoretry
Video Poker Master

Post by onemoretry »

. Could be something with your network connection. Darned if I know. As far as I,m aware, nothing has changed recently.

onemoretry
Video Poker Master

Post by onemoretry »

I tried to play the weekly game this morning, and that same thing happened, twice in fifteen deals.

Game freezes, then the "connecting to server" screen comes on, and then that other one "a server error has occurred, please refresh your browser" And then, the loading process itself freezes. GRRR!

bearweiman
Forum Rookie

Post by bearweiman »

Same thing is happening for me but it is in the monthly contest. Had the connecting to server message popup at least 3 times in the five games that I played.