Super Peek & Play Misfires

If you are having problems with a game on this Web site, post here.
Chicagoan

Super Peek & Play Misfires

Post by Chicagoan »

Am I the only one experiencing misfires with Super Peek & Play? On several occasions the cards draw on their own before I can make my selections. I just lost a fantastic dealt hand to this, and it is very frustrating.

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

Are you playing with the keyboard or mouse?

Chicagoan

Post by Chicagoan »

Both, actually, but the misfires occur with both. This problem also occurred for me when I formerly played the original Peek & Play. It does not occur in any other game.

Chicagoan

Post by Chicagoan »

Webman, you did a nice job of fixing this game. Here's the back story: when you first introduced Super Peek and Play, on one of the very first days I was dealt 4 Aces & Kicker. But in trying to hold the cards the game misfired and I tragically lost the hand. The hand would have made the number 1 player on the game. That's life, but that's why I complained. Now, fast forward. You fixed the game and I started playing it again. Yesterday, once again I was dealt 4 Aces and Kicker. This time, with the "repaired" game, I was able to hold the hand and now I am the number 1 player for the game. (Although no telling how long that will last!!) So --- thanks!