Games freezes

If you are having problems with a game on this Web site, post here.
NDANCO
Forum Rookie

Games freezes

Post by NDANCO »

Game freezes or play is slowing down, soon as the ad changes. Cleared cache, changed browser, same problem.

eg
Forum Rookie

Post by eg »

Happening to me, too.

FAA
Video Poker Master

Post by FAA »

The larger the hit, the higher the probability of a freeze. 

grandpa
Forum Rookie

Post by grandpa »

Me too. Lately at least once every 50 hand session in contests; this is on a gold membership without ads.

Come Back Kid
Video Poker Master

Post by Come Back Kid »

I am also having slow down problems on the weekly game, "Max Action". If I refresh, it speeds it back up...But, it will act up again periodically.

Chicagoan

Post by Chicagoan »

It is severe today. I am gold .... no ads. Yet, about every 10 minutes the game slows to a crawl or freezes up completely. I am not having this problem with any other website or application, so it is not my computer, it's the VP.com site.

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

Chicagoan, are you also playing Max Action, or is this happening on other games as well?

True Destiny
Forum Newbie

Post by True Destiny »

Playing in 7 Stars-Ultimate X. Game freezes. Exited and came back in 7 times now. Never had any problems before with games freezing. Cannot move on to another 7 Star game

grandpa
Forum Rookie

Post by grandpa »

Okay it wasn't the site, it was my wifi connection. After months of freezeups I took the advice of a techie buddy and installed a cheap (under $20) wifi adapter. No more freezeups, fast and smooth play on my rather ancient laptop. Try it if you have the freezeup problem.

jaywass1
Forum Rookie

Post by jaywass1 »

webman,
I am having problems where it keeps trying to load video ads during play and ends up crashing the browser. Can you change my ad provider? Thanks.