Laughlin

Discuss all things Las Vegas. Hotels, restaurants, good deals, airfares, cabbies, conventions, shows, etc.
case
VP Veteran

Re: Laughlin

Post by case »

There is Snowbird RV resort and also Riverside Adventure Trails but both of these might only have seasonal spaces. Don't really know

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

It's so odd because when I was looking a few years ago, there were several units available and they were listed online. This one had a few spaces for RVs but it was mostly permanent park models as I recall.

Waiting4RF
VP Veteran

Post by Waiting4RF »

BR, Since it has a large pool, it should be easy to spot using Google maps satellite view.

JoB Hero
Forum Regular

Post by JoB Hero »

DrKen wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 6:58 pm
Not since last March. Waiting for mask mandate to come off and riverside flights to restart.
and now they are shutting down again until September i was told. i booked the last flight they have going out next friday from rockford.

DrKen
Forum Regular

Post by DrKen »

Problems with Sun country not the riverside. Prices were up 200 bucks over prepandemic and food is more expensive too. Rental cars up too. Haven’t been back. Gonna wait and probably just fly to Vegas and drive down.

Chicagoan

Post by Chicagoan »

Rental cars are ridiculous now. All of the rental companies raised their rates on the same date by the same percentage. I wonder if they are owned by the oil companies, lol.

Seriously, a decent car rented for about $35 per day on the Mississippi Coast pre-pandemic is now more than $100 per day. Throw in taxes and local "fees" and it is even more!

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

Chicagoan wrote:
Tue Apr 26, 2022 8:40 am
Rental cars are ridiculous now. All of the rental companies raised their rates on the same date by the same percentage. I wonder if they are owned by the oil companies, lol.

Seriously, a decent car rented for about $35 per day on the Mississippi Coast pre-pandemic is now more than $100 per day. Throw in taxes and local "fees" and it is even more!
I'll rent you mine for $69.95 per day with 30 miles a day free thrown in. Just provide me with a valid credit card and proof of insurance.

Chicagoan

Post by Chicagoan »

Tedlark, does it start?

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

Chicagoan wrote:
Wed Apr 27, 2022 10:07 am
Tedlark, does it start?
Beside being a lawn ornament for some people what good would a car be if it didn't start?

Chicagoan

Post by Chicagoan »

Lawn ornament cars get great gas mileage.